Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We currently have a great entry level opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team that operates in the visual effects industry. If you are keen to explore a new industry and are interested in growing in a recruiter role, this is the position for you!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Vancouver TA team in the administration and coordination of day-to-day tasks. This person will be a key contributor to our team’s global success. An ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive, helpful and dynamic attitude, as well as impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain the applicant tracking system.
- Respond to and redirect career page queries to appropriate team members.
- Update the recruitment tracking tables for management.
- Assist in reviewing applications.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partners with sourcing talent; searching for and identifying job leads to identify new candidates via job sites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, local schools and participate in recruiting related events
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager with special projects.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to the TA team
What you bring:
- Up to 1 year of administrative or office experience
- Some knowledge of BC employment standards is required
- Ingenious and autonomous with a commitment to provide excellent support
- Highly organized, operations-oriented and great attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and sensitive information
- Seeks to grow as an individual and as a team by asking and providing honest and genuine feedback
- Proficiency in technical tools such as Microsoft Office, JobVite, and Zoom, or similar applications
- Collaborative and passionate about developing relationships of trust
- People-centered and focused on creating meaningful work experiences
- Passionate about creating a diverse, inclusive, and belonging culture
What you will gain:
- Learn about the incredible visual effects and animation industry and how DNEG has created some of our favorite movies
- Gain a world-class experience in recruiting and HR and work with other studios around the world
- Be part of a people-centered and values-driven team whose mission is to create an inspiring and stimulating work experience
- Continuous learning on human and cultural leadership and organizational development
- Flexible working environment with the possibility of working remotely
- An international and diversified working atmosphere
Our recruitment process:
- Step 1: Submit your application online
- Step 2: Meet the Manager, Talent Acquisition who will conduct an experience interview and provide an overview of our recruitment process.
- Step 3: You will then meet with the Head of Talent Acquisition North America
- Step 4: Then a final group meeting with our TA team.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).