The 2D Compositing Supervisors at DNEG work closely with the compositors and the VFX Supervisors to ensure the timely completion of shots for their shows. They oversee all compositing aspects of project-based, in-house visual effects production. Supervisors also complete and deliver compositing shots when necessary to the project.
The supervisor will work directly and collaboratively with the project clients. Managing and supervising the team of compositors, briefing them and providing constructive feedback will be the main focus of the supervisor role. Being able to ensure consistency and develop production methodologies, creative approaches and problem-solving play a big part of the position. The Supervisor will also be managing the production workflow and pipeline as well as the production bidding for current and future projects.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years VFX industry experience in supervisory roles
- Advanced experience in using Shake and Nuke
- Onset supervision experience a bonus but not essential
- Critical eye for detail, and be able to communicate visual aspects to the team
- Experienced in project management, balancing quality with time constraints
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in managing a department
- Team oriented
- Accept change
- Calm under pressure
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.