Expression of Interest - CG Supervisor
Whilst we do not have any open positions right now, we would still love to hear from you!
We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
At DNEG, our CG Supervisors are the glue that holds a huge part of projects together. They are vital to the delivery of our shows and we rely on them heavily to successfully complete all projects. It is their responsibility to interpret and implement the creative aims of the Director/VFX Supervisors within budget.
You’ll oversee a team of talented artists as they produce CV assets, setting up a working shot pipeline and successfully delivering CG elements for shots on your project. You will creatively and technically lead your team throughout the show ensuring that good and clear communication occurs at all times between the artists, production team and show leads/supervisors. You’ll contribute to the bidding and crewing for your project, providing feedback on crew and the pipeline etc. when asked.
- Experience as a CG Supervisor or Sequence Supervisor working on high end live action VFX work
- Excellent creative eye and aesthetic judgement
- Experience interpreting client's vision and relaying that to your internal team of artists
- Be able to sell a creative solution and idea to clients
- Ability to reduce complex problems to their most simple solutions
- Thorough understanding of the complete VFX Pipeline
- Good history of collaborating with R&D teams and the ability to provide, test and deploy new tool specifications in a production environment
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Expert in Maya and proficient in other industry standard software
- Excellent communicator
- Recognised attention to detail and organisation skills
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities and initiative
- Technically and creatively astute
- Highly organised
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).