Expression of Interest - Show Production Manager
Whilst we do not have any open positions right now, we would still love to hear from you!
We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
The Show Production Manager role at DNEG will see you working closely with the Producer and Supervisors to master an effective plan for the show, finding solutions to creative and technical challenges, and planning accordingly.
You will be managing the Line Producers, helping them define clear milestones for the delivery of assets, shots, temps and finals, and working with them to produce detailed shot schedules tracking weekly progress. Excellent communication skills are needed as you will be working closely with the Company Scheduler and Heads of Departments to manage crew needs, and creating an effective approach for the visual effects work.
- Proven VFX Feature Film industry experience
- Proven track record of delivering sequences at Line Producer or equivalent level
- Excellent knowledge of VFX in order to make critical calls on crew allocations and resourcing, especially as the show nears delivery
- Proven project management experience
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Project (or similar)
- Experience in database work
- Experience in managing a production team, artists and clients
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of FileMaker
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about film
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).