Expressions of Interest - Production Coordinator
Whilst we do not have any open positions right now, we would still love to hear from you!
We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
Production Coordinators at DNEG aid the smooth running of high-end VFX feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
You will be responsible for the artists in ensuring that they understand their schedule of work, relaying information back to the production and supervision team, coordinating the flow of information and elements between artists and departments. This role needs you to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client.
- Minimum 1 year’s production experience on high-end productions
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines and adapting to changing timelines
- Good knowledge of the VFX Feature Film production pipeline, and the functions of the relevant departments within the pipeline
- Experience coordinating and running review sessions (dailies)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of FTP software
- Diploma or equivalent education
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Experience with Shotgun software
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of File maker
- Passionate about film
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
- Organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 9,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).