Expression of Interest - Environment Generalist TD
We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
Environment Generalist TDs at DNEG are passionate about problem solving and collaboration. In joining our dynamic team of multi-talented artists, you will be able to utilise and develop your diverse skillset. Our artists develop efficient methodologies and workflows for producing cutting edge environments on the highest calibre feature film projects.
- Experience modelling, texturing, layout, lighting and digital matte painting for high-end broadcast or feature film projects
- Thorough understanding of 3D and 2.5D VFX processes and production pipelines
- Strong working knowledge of a range of VFX industry software
- Good understanding of compositing
- Experience working with shoot data including photographic and reference data, HDRIs, photogrammetry, and Lidar
- Proven experience developing photo-real environments
- Experience with procedural city generation and scattering tools an advantage
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the natural world (geology, geography, and meteorology) and architecture (design and engineering)
- Knowledge of Maya, Mari, Substance package and Nuke
- Knowledge of Clarisse and Houdini
- 3D environment background with DMP and 2.5 skills set
- Passionate about film
- Creative problem solver with keen attention to detail
- Good collaborator and communicator
- Proactive and self-directed, organised
- Able to take direction
- Able to deliver under pressure
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).