Associate Manager- SOX & Internal Audit- SAP GRC & ITGC
As part of the group wide SOX and Internal Audit team, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The role involves working with all levels of management to carry out internal audit and consulting reviews related to Business Process controls review, ITGC, application controls, access Controls, segregation of duties review, master Data assessment, business Blueprint Reviews, project Management in a SAP environment covering SAP modules and SAP GRC Implementation
Key objectives and major responsibilities:
• Consult on SAP GRC Access Control (version 10 to 12 experience preferred) implementations, optimizations, and assessments
• Collaborate to define technical and functional requirements
• Assist with the identification and resolution of business needs. Actively participate in project and audit discussions and meetings.
• Undertake solution implementation where required
• Assist with the completion of tasks, development of deliverables and status reporting.
• Collaborate with team members to provide timely and meaningful feedback, updates leadership on the status of issues and progress of resolution.
• Leads and assists with internal projects related to SAP GRC and other GRC applications
• Perform ITGC and application control audits in the SAP environment for all domains
• Prepare Process Documentation/Flowcharts and Risk and Control Matrix (RCM)
• Prepare and carry out test procedures based on control requirements and documentation of test results based on testing performed.
• Report control deficiencies identified, to management and business clients.
• Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to complete the annual internal audit and annual SOX 404 / IFC plans
• Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies.
• Analyze data using appropriate tools to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies for further testing
• Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity.
• The successful candidate will have 3-6 years total post qualified experience (longer if without a professional qualification)
• Experience in Big 4 public accounting/consulting firms is preferred but not required.
• CA/ICWA/MBA/ Engineer-MBA combination along with CISA and/or DISA certification shall be preferred.
• Candidates with SAP GRC certification will be preferred.
• Technical knowledge with SAP Security authorization concept including user and role management.
• Technical knowledge with SAP GRC Access and Process Control and other GRC applications
• Knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning processes, and security maintenance processes and leading practices.
• Strong technical and functional understanding of Internal Controls / Segregation of Duties Framework.
• Technical SAP skills and a general understanding of accounting principles.
• Knowledge of other systems such as SAP ECC, S4HANA & bespoke applications.
• Having an understanding of business process flows, sound financial knowledge, risk aptitude and preferably working experience of conducting review engagements under frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Be a strong individual contributor and team player
• Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
• Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
• Ability to sell meaningful ideas within an assertive and highly motivated corporate culture
• Ability to contribute risk and controls perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
• Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
• Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization • Collaborative approach to problem solving.
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.
• System skills in Microsoft Office, SAP, Data Analysis and visualization, Visio and SQL query
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).