Production Coordinator - Stereo
Production Coordinators at DNEG aid the smooth running of high-end stereo feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
You will be responsible for tracking batches of data between our international sites and ensuring reviews with the supervision team happen in a timely manner. This role needs you to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client.
● Proven experience as a Production Coordinator or similar role
● Experience in VFX film production
● Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and/or Google Sheets
● Experience in working with databases, preferably Filemaker or Shotgrid/Shotgun
● Diploma or equivalent education
● Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
● Knowledge of animation terminology and environment
● Experience dealing with client production teams
● Experience in working with databases, preferably Filemaker Pro & Shotgun
● Experience in a Stereo 3D working environment
● Experience running deliveries
● Passionate about film
● Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
● Organised, proactive and a self-starter
● Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
● Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
● A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).