Realtime TD / Tool Developer
Our Virtual Production Department at DNEG provides a cutting-edge service to clients and help them return film to its roots, being able to see what is being filmed as it happens, using Virtual Reality, Augmented reality and more.
Virtual production is quickly becoming adopted by the industry due to its vast benefits of a more iterative workflow and ability to visualize things in a naturalistic way.
As a Realtime TD / VP Tool Development for our Virtual Production team, you will be working closely with our team of specialists to help to support the film making process to become more dynamic and versatile where educated decisions can be made upfront, improving the overall creative experience. You will be using a variety of tools, software and hardware to deliver creative solutions on set with the director and crew as they film.
As well as being technically proficient, you will also need to be a good communicator, this role will require to run on-set collaborative demos with directors, VFX supervisors, and other VFX artists.
- C ++ minimum 5 years experience
- fast implementation (Jira)
- Blue Print Unreal (2 years)
- level Phd Computer vision
- AR Specialist
- Magic Leap/ Hololens/ Depth sensor knowledge
- Lenses calibration (spherical and Anamorphic)
- High knowledge of camera tracking
- Knowledge on Slam, Pram, ORB slam expert
- Good fusion data expert (optical/imu/ultra wide band....)
- UI interface Unreal
- push the application as a final product.
- Know how to compile an application (unreal).
- Maya /Houdini
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).