Team Assistant - London Management Team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an organised and proactive Team Assistant to join a fast paced, exciting organisation, looking after a large and friendly management team.
Key Purpose of the Job:
The successful candidate will be a proactive, organised and solution-orientated individual, who will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Global Management Team based in our London head office of our global VFX and Animation studio. Working to support busy and diverse individuals, this role is critical in ensuring they are able to manage and prioritise their time.
- Be a first point of contact for the business on behalf of the London-based Global Management Team.
- Deal with internal and external calls and emails appropriately and with discretion.
- Undertake complex diary management/coordination on behalf of the team.
- Undertake general administrative/adhoc tasks as and when necessary.
- Recognise the priorities of the team and flag issues, deadlines etc. when needed.
- Ensure meetings for the team are organised efficiently; set up Polycom, Skype and conference call lines etc. in advance and make sure the meeting rooms are adequately prepared.
- Manage tasks lists (to be instigated once settled into the role and once the formal process for this task has been established).
- Take minutes in meetings as required, circulate action points; create supporting documentation and update relevant systems, where necessary.
- Manage Get Go bookings for London and attend when possible.
- Book/co-ordinate administration for training sessions.
- Assist the EA with the collation of information for the weekly Management Report.
- Help to ensure the flow of information across Management team, Global Management Team and Executives, by communicating with the rest of the PA team on a regular basis.
- Act with discretion at all times. Handle confidential conversations/documents with due care and consideration.
- Provide cover for the EA during times of absence. Ensuring fast hand-over on the EA’s return.
- Be fully trained on our company travel procedure, in order to book domestic and international travel on behalf of the team, with the help/support of reception.
- Produce reports/undertake research on behalf of the Global Management Team, as and when needed.
- Be a true ‘right hand’ to the Global Management Team, undertaking personal tasks if required.
- Assist the Global Management Team with various project work, such as creating presentations for events and working alongside the PR & Communications team to assist the Global Management Team with events/talks.
- Help the team with internal communications/digests, when required.
- Act as an ambassador of DNEG when in front of external clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in an administration in a pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management (essential).
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Must be Mac proficient.
- Must be experienced in using different e-mail platforms.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi task and organise others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).