Final Layout Artist (DNEG Animation)
Since 2014, DNEG Animation has been collaborating with filmmakers and IP owners to create high-end animated content. Currently in production on major animated projects we are looking for new talent to join our growing team. Thriving on collaboration and the creative energy it provides, we will craft together spectacular visuals and bring to life the vision of both major Hollywood studios and independent productions! Visit our website to find out more about Animation at DNEG: https://www.dneg.com/dneg-animation/
DNEG's Final Layout Artists are responsible for placing the animated characters in the scenes, set dressing of shots, adjusting camera moves and ensuring continuity between the scenes. Final Layout Artists will also create simple models and prop animation.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Maya
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and fixes
- Demonstrable experience in visual storytelling, including composition and staging.
- A “Generalist” ability/skillset
Nice to Have
- A good understanding of cameras and lenses
- A Showreel featuring high level animated content.
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills
- A Storyteller
- Technically adept
- Team oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to take direction
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).