First impressions are key and it's no different at DNEG. Our Front of House team represents the company and aim to ensure your interaction with us is as enjoyable as possible.
We are a large organisation so the role of Receptionist is extremely varied. Primarily you will be responsible for greeting visitors to the studio and making them as comfortable as possible while also working closely with our security team to ensure everyone is signed in correctly.
As we are a global company, managing a busy switchboard comes hand in hand. You will answer all calls, taking messages and acting as a gatekeeper to senior staff at the studio. Another key responsibility of the Front of House team is the management of our meeting rooms and problem solving when urgent requests are made or there are double bookings. Our team of Team Assistants offer support with this.
Aside from the day-to-day management of the reception area and dealing with miscellaneous request such as couriers, health and safety checks, and raising purchase orders, another major function of the Receptionist team is to book international and domestic travel for various teams within DNEG.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leader in the VFX industry. We’re a creative company and no two days are the same! We need someone looking to jump in and be part of a growing organisation.
This is an entry level role and would suit someone looking to take their first step in their career.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience within an administrative role
- Experience dealing with people of all levels of seniority internally and externally
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a large organisation
- Experience managing a busy switchboard
- Confident, polite and friendly
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.