Manager - Guest Relations
Key Purpose of the Job:
To be the single point of contact for all the international staff making their stay convenient and facilitate in other requirements related to VISA, travel, regulations etc.
Needs to Do:
International Staff Management
- Be the SPOC for all International staff in India.
- Coordinate between London, Vancouver and Mumbai studios for all the staff travelling to India.
- Facilitate work VISA regulations/Extensions at FRRO and Customs regulations.
- Cater to personal needs and offer solutions to make their stay convenient and comfortable.
- Recommending and organising domestic trips and accommodating the Leisure and Business Trips.
Local accommodation, Domestic Travel and Corporate Events
- Identifying and negotiating with restaurants, hotels or any other entertainment venues for corporate tie-ups & special discounts, freebies and promotional schemes for all group employees.
- Managing the existing contracts on Hotel accommodation & other corporate tie-ups.
- Track corporate expenses on hotels, travel and any other ad-hoc costs on a quarterly basis to control expenditure.
- Setting standard operating procedures, training, supervising business and work VISA applications and supervising all hotel accommodation and travelling with the Travel & Immigration team.
- Organising corporate events on special occasions like project deliveries, annual parties etc.
Assisting the key personnel of the Senior Management team in the administrative functions.
Assisting Employee Engagement, L&D (and other) teams in arrangements for executing Engagement events at various DNEG offices across India (including identification, negotiation and finalization of various venues, for corporate tie-ups & special discounts, freebies and promotional schemes, etc.)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferably a Hotel Management / Tourism Graduate
- 6-8 years experience of managing a similar role in an MNC (or large organization)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and Internal client orientation
- Organized, enthusiastic, confident, smart and ability to think on the feet
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).