A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the dynamic procurement team based in the DNEG’s head office, which would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career within procurement.
As a Procurement Coordinator you will support the Head of Procurement in the development and delivery of multiple projects in a complex and fast paced environment. You will take responsibility for a broad range of tasks, ranging from running sourcing exercises, price negotiations, managing purchase requisitions, developing and helping drive internal processes and policies.
Working in partnership with other teams and key stakeholders, you will heavily contribute to maximizing value and efficiency across the supply network.
- Minimum 2 years experience in procurement
- Experience working in a procurement role
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Nice to Have
- Experience working with SAP
- Level 4 CIPS Diploma
- Problem solver
- Organized and pro-active
- Driven and Imaginative
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach
- A strong, clear communicator in both written and verbal formats
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).