RTV Account Coordinator - Mandarin
Job Description Overview:
The RTV Account Coordinator is responsible for ASUS’s North America service support operations. As an RTV Account Coordinator, you will provide operational support for our outsourced support partners including shipment monitor, bad spare parts/units process return to vendor, return to repair by our authorized service partner, inventory audit, etc.
You will lead efforts in studying, developing, and maintaining industry standard best practices that are critical to exceed the department’s goals. You will develop and foster strategic partnerships internally and externally to help promote self-sufficient practices, increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs. You will serve as an escalation point for all areas related to the inventory related problem and work closely with key staff in a manner that enhances the department’s ability to deliver world class customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes comparison of materials data from company system against customer system data
- Moves customer materials as needed systematically
- Completes discrepancy screening of customer materials and contacts customer for closure
- Creates various daily reports to include; reports of shipment to customer sites, materials receipt reports, open customer purchase order reports and variance reports
- Conducts warehouse inventory tracking using Asus Inventory Management Systems
- Completes data entry of receipts, shipments and inventory adjustments in customer web portal
- Completes quarantined materials purge requests from customers
- Monitors emails for transfer request and creates orders to ship to customer sites
- Communicates with company and customer contacts including; program managers and customer buyer/planners to answers questions regarding shipment and receipt information
- May complete physical movement of materials, as needed
- Completes other duties as assigned by Hub supervisor
- Communicates with Taiwan HQ service team
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Inventory Control/Project Management
- Consumer electronics industry experience
- Experience in launching and managing decentralized repair centers and managing site operations.
- Strong program management skills within a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Work well with cross functional teams
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as needed to communicate with Taiwan HQ
- Strong ownership and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Experience in component part number
- Experience in reverse logistic is a plus
- Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)