Channel Account Manager - CDW
Job Description Overview:
CAM for ASUS Systems Business Group assigned to our Channel Sales Team. Responsible for all Commercial sales functions within Named DMR Resellers (CDW). The candidate will work to develop a business & execution plan associated to this defined Commercial IT Hardware, all Commercial Verticals/End Customers. Responsible for defining and profiling total market (TAM), and driving all associated acquisition targets, relationships to best enable, and OEM partnerships with coordinated joint-selling, program understanding and coordination, and resources utilization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities within Commercial End Customer verticals
- Works with Named Resellers supporting staff to drive sales volume and execution in the assigned verticals.
- Proactively identifies market opportunities and sub-vertical secular trends that best align with ASUS state-of-business and product assortment.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit and revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for Total Commercial public & private-sector market in the US.
- Maintains contact within a very large customer & prospect base, providing routine communication about ASUS programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels throughout the assigned customer office locations/regions to conduct face-to-face business development and opportunity generation, team leadership and cross-functional coordination inside ASUS US.
- Frequent field engagement with subordinates, and prospects/customers to provide leadership and ownership that best drives creates awareness, visibility, sales relationships and partnership leverage.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of prior Sales experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services.
- High understanding of Indirect Commercial Sales and End Customer acquisition process.
- Experience working with CDW
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the ASUS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work remotely.
- Proficient with MS Power Point and Excel.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with various resellers
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution, IT Resellers, and US Commercial Verticals.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in a complex and dynamic situations.
- Works @ Customer location or works remotely.
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- 35-50% travel required.
$105,000 - $120,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, and 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.