Job Description Overview:
A Product Manager at ASUS in our OPBG department will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and activities directly related to management and maintenance of product life cycle. This position requires interaction with Marketing, Warehouse, Sales, External Partners, and HQ. To be successful in this role you are self-motivated, energetic, organized, detail oriented and have passion for computers or technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place weekly product forecasting and orders on internal e-commerce system and Oracle ERP
- Closely monitor shipments to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Years of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in an office setting, preferably for a technology company
- Experience creating reports, especially on Excel
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of 1U Server/Commercial Desktop PC market trends and customer needs
- Able to provide product strategy while communicating with sales teams and customers daily; collect and analyze customer feedback and provide solutions
- Able to translate product technologies into customer benefits to assist Sales to close projects
- Able to provide product training, roadmap update presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of internal/external organization
- Able to perform market analysis and comparison for products, pricing and channels
- Able to perform new product go-to-market plan and ensure new product message is well received by customers
- Perform monthly revenue/margin analysis and forecast, organize monthly revenue/margin reports and presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin is a plus
- Experience with Oracle ERP system and Salesforce
- Office: Typically works in an office environment.
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- Travel: Up to 20% Domestic travel
$75,000 - $110,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role. Our employee comprehensive benefits include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k).
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.