Associate Product Manager - SBG
The ASUS SBG (System Business Group) team is looking for a new addition to the team, someone who is excited about innovative design and has experience in the consumer electronics industry! As an Associate Product Manager at ASUS, you will work with cross functional teams for a wide range of tasks and activities directly related to management and maintenance of product life-cycle. Along with supporting product managers, the Associate Product Manager will also work closely with the marketing team, logistics team, sales team, and external partners. Specifically, this role will focus on partnering with eCommerce accounts to create and manage product descriptions. In addition, this Associate Product Manager will also be managing all products for the WERCS program. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, energetic, organized, detail oriented and interested in computer and technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- eCommerce product data management:
- Work directly with cross functional teams to establish and create successful and optimized product listings
- Implement product pages in timely fashion when new products are launched
- Actively maintain product listing pages to stay consistent with other e-commerce channels. This includes adjusting titles, features, images, and other content
- Support new marketing initiatives to improve the customer experience and ensure the brand presence is maintained consistently
- Work with cross functional teams to collect product regulatory compliance information and WERCS program submission.
- Assist product manager to actively maintain and manage the inventory management system.
- Prepare, publish and manage weekly and monthly reports to internal teams
- Provide literature to sales as requested
- Process sample requests and manage sample inventory
- Assist in expediting when routine results are not satisfactory and elevating the request as needed.
- Other duties as required.
Years of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business)
- 2+ years of work experience in consumer electronics industry
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate in Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Tables
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and working collaboratively in Google Suite
- Outstanding writing skills and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Self-started, motivated and a great team player
- Copywriting experience
- Experience in eCommerce product listing
- Passion in computer and technology hardware
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time