The ASUS System Business Group is looking for a new addition to their commercial sales team! This Account Manager will play an essential role in our US Distribution Sales Team. She/He will be responsible for all Commercial sales functions within US Distribution & Breadth Reseller Channel. In addition, she/he will manage and develop Commercial Resellers located within an assigned sub-segment. The Account Manager will work to develop sales relationships within Distribution, to best leverage and enable ASUS penetration across a broad dealer network. She/He will also profile, target, and engage named reseller accounts in the assigned channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities within the Distribution account base.
- Works with Distribution Field & Inside sales teams within all Commercial verticals to develop go-to-market strategies for ASUS Products and Services.
- Proactively identifies sales opportunities within named Reseller accounts in the assigned region, and develops ASUS relationship, engagement, and sales.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit and revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for Distribution, and an assigned region/named account list.
- Maintains contact within a large customer base, providing routine communication about ASUS programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels throughout the assigned region to conducted face-to-face trainings and meetings to further develop ASUS business.
- Frequent onsite engagement with Distribution AMs to drive awareness, visibility, sales relationships and partnership leverage.
Years of Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Sales experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High understanding of Indirect Commercial Sales and Customer acquisition process.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the ASUS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally at ASUS.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work remotely.
- Proficient with MS Power Point and Excel.
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution and Resellers.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in complex and dynamic situations.
- Works remotely.
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- 50-75% travel required.