Sr. Community Manager (Global Gaming)
Job Description Overview:
ASUS is looking for an energetic, hard-working and creative marketer to contribute to our global gaming team. Your responsibilities will include growing and fostering the Republic of Gamers brand through the community, gaming partnerships and building strategic relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product, social and esports teams to create and execute marketing campaigns focused on engaging the community, finding and creating advocates and increasing awareness for our loyalty program.
- Understand what the community is saying about our products and make recommendations for ways to improve.
- Understand competitive landscape, gather insights and key learnings to inform growth strategy
- Manage community activities through partnerships with local marketing teams
- Work closely with partners to engage the community through global activations ensuring ROG voice share is maintained
- Ability to build moments around community activations that emphasize the Republic of Gamers brand and featured products as a leader in gaming
- Understand ROG brand position within the community and build a winning strategy to increase brand presence and a better understanding of product technologies that make ROG stand out.
- Provide meaningful insights on a regular basis along with recommendations based on business objectives and KPI’s
Education / Work Experience
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience with working in a team environment and interacting with all levels within the company
- Experience creating visual reports and good presentation skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of PC gaming, esports and general knowledge of the PC industry preferred
- Creative, diplomatic, and calm under pressure with great interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Well organized and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate your ideas
- Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting or standing, operating a computer, keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- Expected travel 25%, mostly international
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)