Job Description Overview:
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2 years AR and credit analytical experience. Applicant will check the credit applications, coordinate internally and externally to review the applicable credit line. He/she must have good organizational and follow-up skills to track all open cases, to ensure customer credit line is up to date.
Ideal candidate will have experience of handling credit insurance. Candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles, financial analysis, and be proficient in MS Office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with insurance company about credit insurance requests and changes.
- Submit monthly report per policy requested and monitor AR on past due accounts.
- Review client credit proposals and ensure quarter and annual credit reviews are performed accurately and in a timely manner; work closely with sales team and AR team.
- Run and monitor customer payment status periodically and provide comments.
- Maintain updated customer financials in database and ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Past due reporting and conducting credit review to ensure proper credit line is offered
Knowledge and Skills:
- It is crucial to have experience with financial statement analysis and collections
- Experience in resolving A/R disputes, Account/Payment reconciliations, investigating deductions, and charge backs are preferred
- Have a strong understanding of consumer credit and basic advisory credit knowledge
- Experience on Letter of Credit is preferred by not required
- General accounting principles
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups).
- Sense of Urgency, able to work overtime when needed
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative with task and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively both with clients and with team
- Ability think analytically, to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance + minimum 2 years of AR/Credit/Accounting experience
- Equivalent combination of education and minimum 5 years work experience will be considered
- Prior experience of handling dispute on RMA and other AR collection issue preferred