Senior Video Producer
Job Description Overview:
The marketing team at ASUS is seeking a Senior Video Producer with a passion for consumer technology. The ASUS and ROG brands encompass PCs, laptops, PC components, phones, and much more, targeting gaming, creative, and productive audiences. Using your well-honed skills and extensive experience, you’ll be working with our marketing team to create powerful videos that communicate compelling messages about our products through social and retail channels. You’ll work both in front of and behind the camera to create content that’s both informative and entertaining. You’ll also help set our video team’s content and production schedule, shepherding video projects from conception to completion within the deadlines and demands of the marketing department’s overarching promotion plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Support the marketing and social media teams by producing video and social content, including long-form product videos, short social videos, and industry event coverage.
● Maintain project calendars to provide transparency about workload, capacity, production timelines and deadlines to all stakeholders.
● Manage multiple projects while maintaining tight deadlines
● Manage projects through the entire production lifecycle, from concept, pre-production, production, post, and launch when needed.
● Maintain an understanding of emerging trends in social media and digital storytelling, such as 360 video and VR, and utilize them effectively as projects demand
● A portfolio or demo reel documenting a strong history of creative storytelling
● A minimum of 5 years of video production and post-production experience in a professional environment
● Ability to self-motivate, work diligently and independently, and maintain strong attention to detail
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an emphasis on narrative development
● Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, especially After Effects & Premiere
● Experience editing video in a Windows production environment
● Knowledge of modern camera systems and lighting techniques
● Strong production skills both in-studio and on-location
● A bachelor's degree in film or related fields is preferred
● A passion for the consumer technology industry, especially PC gaming and DIY PC hardware
● Knowledge of and engagement with the changing tastes and trends of video distribution platforms, especially YouTube, to maintain viewer interest and promote audience growth
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
● Typically works in an office environment
● Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time.
● Expected travel 10%