Senior Marketing Specialist - Partnerships
The Senior Marketing Specialist assists marketing operations for North America in alignment with Sponsorship Brand Marketing lead and Regional Marketing Head including sponsorship brand strategy, partnership management for product launches, and event support (product coverage includes: Desktop and All-in-One PCs, Notebook PCs).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position will lead and support key event, sponsorship, and partnership projects to support the annual business goals and will lead best practices and continuous innovation for the area and build learnings across the team
- Support our Local Market sponsorship strategy, activation, and measurement
- Work closely with the local market teams and other key business stakeholders to understand their goals and objectives and create thoughtful strategic recommendations and plans to help support those goals
- In partnership with the field marketing team, lead the strategy and execution of ASUS and ROG’s local market sponsorships and partnerships as well as manage the evaluation, strategy, and execution of non-traditional opportunities in the event/sponsorship space
- Support the development of executive-level reports and recommendations on events and sponsorships based on effectiveness, including measurement of ROI
- Create new, innovative programmatic elements and opportunities at a local, regional and/or national level that leverage channels and provide measurable ways for Marketing and Sales to effectively reach and engage its key audiences and build relationships
- Work in tandem with other teams such as US business and field marketing, marketing communications, sales, legal, compliance, etc. to assure the successful implementation of strategy
- Represent the company to executive leadership, and outside partners and agencies with professional, collaborative, and flawless demeanor
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in events and sponsorships area as well as marketing and brand/marketing communications
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Salesforce or similar software
- Sponsorship/KOL agency/Partner relationship experience
- Technology experience, particularly in Gaming market, PC, IoT and hardware PC experience
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
$80,000 - $90,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role. Our employee comprehensive benefits include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k).
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.