Human Resources- Senior Manager | Req#2084
ActioNet is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager for our Headquarters located in Vienna, VA.
Are you a seasoned HR leader that is innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? if this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as a Senior HR Manager, on our team! This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on workforce planning, and employee engagement.
- You will need excellent communication skills, influence skills, strategic thinking as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with leadership to create a culture that supports the strategy for business growth
- Use data driven HR business insights to provide solutions and recommendations to management
- Support and execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high value added HR processes that support business goals and objectives
- Formulate partnerships across the business to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization
- Act as a change agent for key business initiatives and as an advocate in the communication of HR changes
- Collaborate with managers to resolve everyday issues and develop short- and long-term HR strategies and solutions designed to achieve optimal departmental performance and organizational effectiveness
- Partner and coach managers on effectively engaging employees and addressing employee relations issues
- Develops and executes action plans to develop leaders and key talent in the organization
- Evaluates and recommends changes to policies, procedures and services based on trends and business needs
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- 8- 10 years’ experience
Prior HR government contract experience required
- SHRM or HRCI certification required
- HRIS (ADP Vantage) Microsoft Office, Deltek Timekeeping
- Employee relations experience
- In depth experience and knowledge of Oconus programs.
- Working with an employee population of 400+
- Ability to work in our Vienna, VA location.
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures, and Code of Conduct.
- Must be able to work independently, interact well with others or in a team setting.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Occasional travel to local area
- Must be eligible for US Government Secret Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- SPHR Certification
What is in for You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees, and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.