Data Engineer (REMOTE + Local Travel up to 10%) | Req#3169
ActioNet is looking for a Data Engineer eligible for a Public Trust Clearance. This is a Hybrid role with local travel (Regional DC Area) ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator that works with the Federal Government.
- Designed, developed, and coded large scale enterprise-class computer processing systems for data dissemination, including managing the ongoing development/maintenance
- Monitoring, performance enhancements, optimization, integration, high availability, and documentation of enterprise-class systems for data dissemination.
- Analyzed and defined customer requirements
- Create documentation, diagrams, processes, and procedures architected data dissemination tools, services, and frameworks.
- Experience with data extraction, translation, and loading including data prep and labeling to enable data analytics.
- Experience with Kibana and Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with various log formats such as JSON, XML, and others.
- Experience with data flow, management, and storage solutions (i.e. Kafka, NiFi, and AWS S3 and SQS solutions).
- Ability to decompose technical problems and troubleshoot system and dataflow issues.
- Leverage knowledge and experience with metadata management, including defining and incorporating metadata standards for business, operational, and technical metadata.
- Apply knowledge and experience with data storage technologies, including relational databases, NoSQL databases, and big data platforms.
- Interpret and implement Federally mandated policies, procedures, and other directives to meet agency compliance requirements.
- 10+ years progressive experience in software/metadata preferably holds Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or a related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, Problem-solving, and Time management skills.
- Strong management skills to manage resources and day-to-day processes.
Certification – PMP, Scrum Master
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.