Deputy Project Manager/IT Support Lead | Req#3148
ActioNet is looking for a Deputy Project Manager/IT Support Lead with an opportunity for our Metro Washington, DC area location. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. As a DPM and IT Lead, you will provide leadership to the team in the areas of IT support services including deskside and regional remote support in an ITIL-based services contract.
- Provides leadership and direction for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
- Oversee the onsite Deskside support services to the customer Headquarters as well as all of the Regional Offices and Resident inspector sites
- ITIL Foundations Level (or higher) Certification
- Experience working with Help Desk Topic Areas described in this PWS, with an emphasis on Deskside Service Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TOP SECRET OR SECRET
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.