Service Desk (Shift 1) | Req#3274
ActioNet is looking for a Service Desk with a PART-TIME ON CALL SCHEDULE. An Active Secret Clearance is required for a National Security Program, located in Rosslyn, Virginia. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
- Under general direction, monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Provides primary interface with vendor support service groups or provides internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- May provide LAN server support.
- Requires extensive knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware/software in a multi-protocol environment and network management software.
- May function as lead position providing guidance and training for less-experienced technicians.
- Typically requires at least four years of experience in data communications troubleshooting
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- You will be on-call status and provided on-site support, as needed in Rosslyn, VA
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation.
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers, and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.