Program Manager | Req#3094
ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an Active Public Trust Clearance. Currently the position can be supported Remote with 10% travel within the US, as needed. The location may be subject to change. Other locations will include Washington, DC, Vienna, VA, or New Carrollton, MD.
In this role, you will deliver the services identified in the contract. You will be the main Point of Contact (POC) for the services and deliverables provided under the contract. In this role, you will ensure cohesiveness between all Tiers, develop, execute process improvements, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will work well with a team, exhibit excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated, seeking ways to improve the environment.
- Provides leadership and direction for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery. Oversight for 50+ resources.
- Ensures that projects adhere to ActioNet’s Quality Management System, including ActioNet tools and industry best practices, and that adequate status reporting, reviews, and other control tools are employed to keep projects on track and customers fully informed of status.
- Ensures that risks and issues identified are driven to closure. Serves as an initial escalation point within the Business Unit for issues escalated from the project teams.
- Implements cross-project/cross-organization reporting. Develops standards and drives implementation of consistent project-level reporting among PMs.
- Mentors and coaches Business Unit Project and Program Managers, assisting with HR issues, recruiting, and career progression.
- Provide overall financial management for task orders to maintain and grow profitability.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships to foster program growth.
- Provide management and leadership on support services, including IT infrastructure, network engineering, systems administration, call center, Desk-side Support, systems security, and software applications
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitor progress to ensure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Travel as required (estimated at 10%)
- Ten (10) or more years as a Program Manager or similar responsibilities within the Federal Government,
- Must be local to Washington, DC.
- Six (6) or more years managing and leading Enterprise Service Desk teams utilizing Agile and ITIL methodologies.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification
- Managed a team of over 50+ IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems.
- ITIL 4 certification
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certification - Support Center Manager
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.