Operations Manager | Req#2415
ActioNet is looking for an Operations Manager with an Active Secret Clearance who will work with the Federal Government and Department of Defense in the Baltimore metropolitan area. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Experience leading diverse teams providing engineering, integration and testing of complex audio/visual configurations
- Strong demonstrated experience managing full lifecycle logistics for OCONUS deployed systems including shipping and receiving of systems in coordination with the Army’s Central Command
- Technical expertise guiding troubleshooting activities in deployed environments
- Experience managing an integration facility and operational warehouse
- Expert knowledge of DoD policies and standards
- Experience in preparing personnel for deployment and managing in country time with appropriate rotations to comply with in country regulations
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Professional certification in Logistics, Engineering and/or Integration Testing
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.