PMO Lead | Req#2440
ActioNet is looking for a PMO Lead with an Active Secret Clearance for the DEDM Program.
Summary: This person will report to the Program Manager of the contract and must have prior federal contracting experience. The position is located in the ActioNet Vienna, VA office but will require part time travel to Washington, DC where the client and other contracting staff is located. This person will work with the contracting staff and federal customer to oversee a portfolio of applications and work with the Federal customers outside stakeholder to coordinate needs in relation to information sharing. Ongoing responsibilities will include but are not limited to: attending inter-Governmental meetings on the customer's applications pertinent to data sharing across agencies, tracking and recording of ongoing application development schedules monitoring and analyzing metric trends, performing incident, request and problem management reporting/functions relevant to the application portfolio and developing and delivering executive level reports weekly and monthly
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Active Secret Clearance
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in IT Service Management, program management and business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal.
- Business development and proposal writing experience is highly desired.
- Ability to understand and utilize financial management tools is required.
- Outstanding writing and speaking skills are strongly desired.
- Very strong customer relations skills.
- Experience with ITIL / IT Service Management. ITIL v3 Foundations certification a plus.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.