Program Manager | Req#2457
ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an active Secret Clearance. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated capability for dealing with all levels of management personnel, contractor managers, and client representatives.
- Responsible for the performance of all contract activities and task order requirements.
- Meets with appropriate Government management personnel, other contractor managers, and client agency representatives.
- Formulates and reviews strategic plans, marketing plans, subcontracting, and deliverable items, determines contract costs, and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions.
- Responsible for ensuring coordination between personnel below him or her and all central management functions within the organization and between those central management functions and appropriate Government personnel.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of subordinates.
- Explains policies, purposes, and goals of the contractor’s organization, and GSA’s policies and procedures applicable to this contract, to subordinates.
- Takes appropriate action and coordinates policies and activities with appropriate Government personnel, as required to avoid personal services.
- Must be authorized to negotiate on behalf of and bind the contractor to contract provisions.
- Actively applies quality assurance measures to the management and performance of the contract.
- 10 years of intensive and progressive experience in managing IT or engineering programs, which include: 5 years experience supervising and managing personnel involved in IT projects, 2 years of intensive and progressive experience managing at least 20 or more IT professionals in subordinate groups and in diverse locations, 1 year managing complex organizations of which he/she had total responsibility for the financial success of the organizational unit, and 1 year managing a significant Government contract.
- A Secret Clearance is required.
- The candidate must possess detailed knowledge of MS office applications and NMCI/NGEN business processes (e.g. NET, MACs, Order mods etc) and Project Management skills. Education as stated above and/or 5+ years of demonstrated experience.
- Master of Business Administration degree from an accredited college or university, or experience through an organizational position representative of a corporate Vice President of a firm with sales in excess of 50 million dollars, supported by a Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, systems management, engineering, mathematics or scientific related field or in business administration.
- PMP Certification
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.