Sr. System Administrator | Req#3006
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. System Administrator. Your main responsibilities will be to provide system administration support and coordination of existing projects. You will join a close-knit and highly technical team that support a federal client. This position requires being able to work on site in Egg Harbor, NJ.
- Use various Microsoft Active Directory (AD) administration tools, Windows Servers management and monitoring tools, scripts, and Azure Cloud administration consoles to manage, troubleshoot, and monitor Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD), Domain Controllers (DC), Windows Member Servers and Cloud Environments.
- Proficient in the management of Federation services in an Azure hybrid cloud environment.
- Respond as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Microsoft Windows Server (2016 or newer) AD administration, Domain Name System (DNS), Distributed File System (DFS), Group Policy Objects (GPO), Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Web Application Proxy (WAP), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) administration.
- Use PowerShell scripting to automate administrative tasks
- Administer Windows and Azure server backups
- Perform server patching and apply Windows Server security baselines and scan remediations
- Research and recommend new products and technologies as they become available.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Skill in Identity Management, providing uninterrupted authentication on both on-Premises Active Directory and Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) and experience using Microsoft Active Directory administration tools to manage, troubleshoot, and monitor Servers and Cloud Environments in a large enterprise environment
- Skill in Microsoft Azure Cloud administration integrated with Federation components and/or Amazon Web Services for enterprises
- Ability to administer Microsoft Windows Active Directory within large environment, troubleshooting issues and monitoring Domain Controller's services
- Skill in applying Microsoft Windows Server security baselines and investigating and remediating security scan findings.
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting and automation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform in-depth requirements analysis and detailed troubleshooting
- Ability to work and on occasions as lead, multiple projects and complex work assignments assigned individually or in groups
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.