Senior Cyber Security Lead | Req#2327
ActioNet has an open opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Lead requiring a Secret clearance. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
As a Senior Cyber Security Lead, you will provide cyber security and system accreditation SME expertise and support for Database Management Systems and infrastructure supporting a very large Federal program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Authority to Connect (ATC), inclusive of documentation for existing and new systems to be connected to production networks using DoD, and Army Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards
- Constantly communicate RMF action items, milestones, artifacts, and status reporting with Army Cybersecurity and contractor stakeholders on a daily and weekly basis
- Experience leading Cyber Team accreditation actions in a DoD and/or Army environment
- Performs cyber risk assessments and analysis, and develops, tracks, and status’ cyber-related POAMs for DoD and/or Army IT systems
- Provides technical support for secure software development and integration tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness and adhering to the design concept and to user standards
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of cyber security/IA problems based on knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines
- Expert knowledge in implementation of security solutions that comply with federal government information security standards and procedures in deployed and non-deployed environments to include: Risk Management Framework (RMF), Authority to Operate/Connect documentation, the Assess and Authorize processes and protection of personally identifiable information and health care information.
- Expert knowledge in performing analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Expert knowledge with implementation of security engineering and
- Expert knowledge of DOD and Army legacy and future Operational Medical software applications.
- Bachelors of Science with 15-18 years relevant experience.
- CISSP certification
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.