Software Developer - NAVAIR Support | Req#2418
ActioNet is looking for a Programmer/Analyst to support and enhance the Support Equipment Management System (SEMS)/METCAL Program located in New Orleans, LA.
- This position will be responsible for performing detailed program design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of software to enhance SEMS/METCAL data quality, correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary enhancements. Individual will operate in a team environment to support and enhance the SEMS/METCAL system to meet both functional and environmental requirements.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Word, excel, and Visio for use in data analysis, documentation and status reporting tasks.
- Ability to work closely with customers to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Self-motivated application that possesses a strong desire to learn new technologies and has a desire to deliver quality solutions to the customer.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Four (4) years of experience, to include: Software Design, Development, and Test and Evaluation.
- Four (4) years of programming experience with Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Faces, ADF-Business Components (BC), Software Maintenance, Coding and Deployment, Structured Query Language (SQL), Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL), or Java programming languages.
- Three (3) years of experience, to include: Database development, Web page design, Computer Based Training development, and using Oracle JDeveloper tools, reporting frameworks such as Jasper Reports and version-control systems such as Git. Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
- Experience writing, testing and documenting JAVA code using object-oriented techniques.
- Experience using SQL. Candidate should be experienced in building complex SQL statements to access normalized application data with complex relationships. Specific Oracle SQL including server side implementation (Triggers and Procedures) experience a plus. Understands methods of optimizing the SQL queries
- MICROSOFT OFFICE tools - 2 year.
- Oracle JDeveloper - Candidate should have working knowledge of the Oracle JDeveloper development environment and the ADF- Application Development Framework.
- Oracle WebLogic Server - Candidate should have basic knowledge of the administration of Oracle WebLogic server.
- MICROSOFT Project - Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Project for use in workflow development and task tracking.
- Web Application: Java, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF, WebLogic Server
- Database: Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Must have a DOD Public Trust.
- Must be US citizen
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.