CAD Specialist (Quality Control) | Req#3195
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a CAD Specialist (Quality Control) requiring a TS/SSBI located in Colorado Springs, CO. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve technical problems. Trained in the skills and techniques related to engineering.
- Possess a practical understanding of engineering concepts.
- Assure that the product and its manufacturing process meet quality and safety standards.
- Testing equipment to make sure that the manufacturing process operates effectively and safely.
- Able to interpret plans and drawings and contribute to the design and fabrication of test specimens.
- Should have experience in computer aided drafting (CAD), ability to prepare shop drawings for model construction, and be familiar with material specifications and fabrication methods.
For Junior Level: Must have at least 12 months of experience in a similar role plus aHigh school Diploma, related military experience, trade/industrial school graduate or GED equivalent.
For Mid-Level Roles: Must have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
For Senior Level Roles: Must have 10+ years of progressive experience.
- It is Required to have a TS/SSBI to start, candidates with TS/SBI will also be considered but must be upgraded to SSBI.
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********