Job Description – Facilities Supervisor
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world’s largest solar modular producers. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and specialized solar products, Canadian Solar delivers uncompromising value to its customers across the globe.
Position Title: Facilities Supervisor
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
- The Successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Manage the overall predictive facility maintenance program for the plant to assure production requirements are met on time, at the highest possible quality and the lowest possible cost.
- Assists in the management and supervision of contractors working at the facility interpreting, training, and enforcing compliance of all corporate policies, safety rules and procedures.
- Maintains safety programs to ensure local, regional, and national objectives are met, including implementation of planned facility and equipment inspections.
- Recruiting, supervising, and training facility maintenance technicians.
- Monitoring inventory of materials and facility equipment.
- Responsible for repair & maintenance of facility equipment.
- Performs Other Duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or any related fields.
- Over 5 years experience in supervisory role in manufacturing environment.
- Licensing or Certifications for Facility Supervisor.
- Must have a valid state issued HVAC license, Electrician Certificate.
- Valid forklift and boom lift license.
- Familiar with local building code and safety regulations.
- Good communication skills, knowledge of Mandarin considered an asset.
Note: The company reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time as its own discretion.
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full time position
Note: Canadian Solar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities by identifying, removing and preventing barriers to promote the rights of all persons and to create an inclusive and accessible working environment. Upon individual request, Canadian Solar will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.