Senior Business Analytics Manager
- Support overall sales strategy and planning to serve business and sales goals.
- Track key performance sales metrics including sales volume, revenues and P&L targets.
- Perform market research and industry analysis to define market needs and identify commercial opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Produce market requirements for new products and businesses.
- Put together business plans for new product and business opportunities.
- Conducting the initial risk assessment
- Develop and maintain market research database, summarize and distribute industry reports to management and sales teams.
- Provide industry analysis to clearly define market needs/hurdles and address commercial opportunities/deficiencies. Assist in the development of commercial responses and innovation to help the organization efficiently evolve with the market.
- Ownership of quarterly business review materials, operational updates, periodic KPI reporting
- Assist in annual budget, strategic planning process, and pricing strategy.
- Cost benefit analysis
- Identify and help facilitate alignment on a common set of metrics.
- Communicate effectively with the stakeholders in both Japan and HQ.
- Assess options for process improvement, including business process modeling.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations.
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams