As one of the world’s largest solar technology and renewable energy companies, Canadian Solar aims to power the world with solar energy and to create a cleaner Earth for future generations. Canadian Solar is excited to announce that we will begin manufacturing operations at a new facility located in the great State of Texas. This manufacturing facility is over 700,000 square feet and will produce our latest TopCon solar modules to be used around the world.
Our culture and people are our most important assets and a key source of our competitive advantage. We strive to “Make the Difference” in our work by cultivating a corporate culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, and creating a lasting positive impact on society and the communities where we operate. Please consider joining the Canadian Solar family in Making the Difference!
Position Title: IE Engineer
Department: Industrial Engineering
Reports to: IE Supervisor
This position will support all departments in achieving the KPI of the factory, including cost, capacity and energy efficiency.
- Use AutoCAD to make workshop layouts
- Calculate cycle time hours and standard production capacity
- Cost analysis
- On-site improvement
- Train operators and line leaders about IE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Strong AutoCAD understanding
- 2+ years working experience with manufacturing IE
- Familiarity with the manufacturing technique and manufacturing process of photovoltaic, electronic and other industries, master the relevant experience of layout planning, reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical ability and adaptability
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional dedication
- Ablity to with work under pressure and within tight deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full-time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.