Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Title: Finance Manager
Location: Hong Kong
We are seeking a proactive, motivated and experienced Finance Manager not only managing a team, but working very closely with the business team to drive business success.
The successful candidate will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a small team and oversee financial operation in areas of treasury, procure-to-pay, and other finance related activities
- Complete financial spectrum of accounting, reporting, budgeting, financial analysis and controlling function
- Prepare management reports and support FP&A function
- Liaise with internal and external auditor for SOX and statutory audit, and tax consultant for tax filing
- Ad hoc assignments
- Accounting & Finance bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent
- Qualified CPA
- Minimum of 7 years solid working experience in regional/multinational corporation (big 4 background is a plus) and 2 years supervisory experience
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.