As one of the world’s largest solar technology and renewable energy companies, Canadian Solar aims to power the world with solar energy and to create a cleaner Earth for future generations. Canadian Solar is excited to announce that we will begin manufacturing operations at a new facility located in the great State of Texas. This manufacturing facility is over 700,000 square feet and will produce our latest TopCon solar modules to be used around the world.
Our culture and people are our most important assets and a key source of our competitive advantage. We strive to “Make the Difference” in our work by cultivating a corporate culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, and creating a lasting positive impact on society and the communities where we operate. Please consider joining the Canadian Solar family in Making the Difference!
Position Title:Facility Supervisor
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
The Facility Supervisor provides support to distribution maintenance operations to ensure effective asset management, energy conservation, environmental compliance, and overall facility maintenance.
The Successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Manage the overall predictive facility maintenance program for the plant to assure production requirements are met on time, at the highest possible quality and the lowest possible cost
- Assists in the management and supervision of contractors working at the facility interpreting, training, and enforcing compliance of all corporate policies, safety rules and procedures
- Maintains safety programs to ensure local, regional, and national objectives are met, including implementation of planned facility and equipment inspections
- Recruiting, supervising, and training facility maintenance technicians
- Monitoring inventory of materials and facility equipment
- Responsible for repair & maintenance of facility equipment
- Performs Other Duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or any related fields
- Over 5 years experience in supervisory role in manufacturing environment
- Licensing or Certifications for Facility Supervisor
- Must have a valid state issued HVAC license, Electrician Certificate
- Valid forklift and boom lift licence
- Familiar with local building code and safety regulations
- Good communication skills, knowledge of Mandarin considered an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.