Sr. Oracle Applications Developer
The Sr. Oracle developer is primarily responsible for supporting Oracle Applications R12.2.7 environment day to day operations, enhancements and projects.
- Provide technical support for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.7 environment
- Perform design, coding, unit testing and documentation for any changes to the platform
- Work with Oracle on Service Requests to resolve Oracle standard functionality issues
- Assist the DBA team to migrate the code to production and manage patching applications
- Guide business users in day to day operations for any issues with environment
- Provide updated technical documentation to the latest enhancement or release
- 7 - 10+ years of Experience with good Communication Skills and hands on experience in Oracle 11i and Oracle R12.2 and above.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL , Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Workflows. OAF knowledge is good to have.
- Knowledge of XML publisher, BPEL/SOA process is expected
- Process flow knowledge of Supply chain (OM and SC) and finance tracks (GL, AP, AR) will be a big advantage.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in following tracks.. Finance, Order to Cash process, Service Contracts and Professional Services.
- Proven ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Planning/Organization skills
- Integration knowledge of Oracle to Salesforce environment using Oracle SOA
- Vertex Tax Links configuration
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.