Senior Product Portfolio Marketing Lead
What you’ll do:
Wind River is looking for a product marketing professional to drive the outbound marketing strategy for its industry leading embedded software solutions. This position will be primarily focused on content development for sales enablement and demand generation programs. The ideal candidate is a team player, results-oriented, has a creative flare, and willing to tackle any product or project assignment. The This position is based at the Wind River headquarters in Alameda, California
Who You Will Work With:
- The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Vertical Business Development, Corporate Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Services, Alliances teams to deliver timely and impactful product content and programs.
- This position will report to the Sr. Director of Product and Vertical Marketing
- Develop strategic marketing plans for specific products, services, and vertical solutions
- Create unique value propositions targeting different personas
- Develop high-quality content to be used with both internal and external audiences
- Manage demand funnel strategy for specific products.
- Build and execute on marketing plans to achieve maximum results
- Work cross-functionally to define and execute on offering plans and strategies matched to capabilities, opportunities and future investment plans
- Support sales activities by working closely with Wind River’s direct and indirect sales channels, field engineering, and customer support
- Conduct market-specific research
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a fast paced environment.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in software and services
- Embedded industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate quickly in a medium sized company
- Positive attitude
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to adapt within a constantly evolving business environment
- Fun, team player
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.