Senior Engineer - DevOps Developer
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Wind River Systems is seeking an experienced high-performing software engineer for a position developing a cloud-based platform that spans across all products.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled development team delivering internal and external tools and technologies across a complete DevSecOps platform, pioneering many new industry leading capabilities.
The successful candidate will work and collaborate with development and customer facing teams to ensure high levels of intuitive usability and product quality.
- You will be responsible to manage, monitor and maintain tools like GitLab, Jenkins, MinIO, and many more.
- Develop new user interfaces and reporting options for these tools.
- Work in a continuous integration - continuous delivery environment
The successful candidate must have experience in cloud-native software development and be a highly adaptable team player who can quickly ramp up on new technologies and accomplish goals in a fast-paced agile environment. A combination of strong technical and communication skills is a must.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms such AWS and/or AKS
- Coach Junior Engineers to develop best practices in software development
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating effectively across remote teams and time zones, and collaborating with Senior Technical Leaders
- 3-5+ years working in software development
- Experience with GIT, Jira, code review tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent experience
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.