Product Marketing Intern
What you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to learn about technology marketing and how to apply it to customer and prospect messaging. You will gain real-world experience in products, vertical markets, partner ecosystem, content creation, demand generation, account-based marketing (ABM), event management, social media and product launches.
Who You Will Work With:
- This opportunity will see the successful candidate working and collaborating with Marketing at all levels and across our multiple product lines, as well as exposure to management up to the VP of Corporate Marketing.
- Wind River Marketing gets to interface and work with cross-organizational teams in understanding our customer’s needs, wants and pain points, seeing firsthand what drives the business and revenue today and tomorrow.
- The internship will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing
- Assist with the creation and activation of marketing assets
- Write marketing copy
- Learn how to build and maintain spaces on Jive
- Program manage marketing projects
- Help plan and participate in a customer event
- Learn about demand generation techniques through A/B testing
- Report out on program success
- Conduct research
- Currently pursuing a college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong critical thinker
- Possess creative problem solving skills
- Ability to write coherent messages of at least 100 words
- Proactive communicator and ability to present ideas
- Excellent team and collaboration skills
- Fun, outgoing, has a sense of humor
Why Choose Wind River?
Have you been on an airplane or used a cell phone recently? Chances are you didn’t even realize that Wind River’s products were making it happen. How about a trip to Mars? This is seventh time around for Wind River. Interested in joining the world leader in Embedded Operating systems and Edge Compute Software Infrastructure driving the cutting edge of technology enablement? We have a spot for you!
You will never have a dull day. The assignment will be attached to our product and vertical marketing teams. There will be several projects that will give you good exposure to the many facets of technology marketing. The broad experience you will get and the stories you will be able to tell will make your resume stand out. Successful completion of our internship will prepare you for the next step in your post-college career.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.