Infrastructure Development Engineering Intern
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems. We have a spot for you!
Engineering internship people will work with senior engineering personnel to assist with various areas of the design life cycle including definition, design, prototyping, debugging, testing and production release of Development Engineering tools for Wind River Engineering. Design and implementation will require introductory experience and skills in Java development or basic scripting like Perl or python. All engineering interns should be innovative, self-motivated, and should be able to work with minimal supervision after receiving initial direction from higher-level engineers.
- Work with senior engineering personnel to assist with various areas of the design life cycle including definition, design, prototyping, debugging, testing and production release of Development Engineering tools used by Wind River Engineering.
- Development and testing of dev tools and scripts.
- Completes moderately complex tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision.
- Education: Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Passion for learning
- Ability to take instruction and work with others
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Classroom, practical (internship or co-op) or applied design work experience including Java, C/C++ Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Scripting programming skills
- Experience with personal computers including Linux, embedded devices and systems
- Commitment and self-motivation
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.