Business Sales Analyst
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
Wind River is looking to hire a sales support in our Kista office - Sweden. The role is one of 5 roles, based around EMEA. This particular job holder will work specifically with EMEA based account managers, across a wide range of market vertical sectors, including industrial, consumer, networking and aerospace/defense organizations.
Sales Support Team “Mission” exist to support the sales team in all aspects of the administration tasks that form part of the sales process. This then allows the sales people to concentrate on seeking out new business, fresh logos and maintaining, developing and extending existing customer relationships.
Members of the Sales Support Team work in conjunction with other sales colleagues across the EMEA region and the US. They work with the finance, the export and legal departments on a regular basis too, in order to support the sales team during the entire sales process life cycle. The main objectives are customer satisfaction (respond to customer requests within half a day) and sales team satisfaction (being able to deliver what they need in a correct and appropriate time frame)
What you’ll do:
- Prepare quotes and generate proposals out of Sales Force in cooperation with the sales team (Inside Account Executive and Account Manager).
- Order processing/booking
- Book orders out of Oracle tool and get licensing information ready for the customer
- Manage non-standard supplier conditions: coordination with Legal (special licensing terms) and with Finance (special payment terms)
- Create standard legal document
- Manage internal bureaucracy: (specific documents and conventions, order form/exhibit countersignature)
- Handling and tracking customer requests
- license files requests
- certificates of origin/conformity certificates
- name changes/assignment of licenses
- customer questionnaires
- report on products
- Update and keep consistent the Sales Force and ORACLE database
Skills & Personal Attributes required
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Constructive & open minded personality
- Desire to work in a team, contributing where-ever necessary to ensure the “job gets done”
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly at quarter and year-end.
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent Swedish and English language knowledge, both written and spoken
Individuals will work specifically with the following systems:
- MS office
- Sales Force
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 30 days annual holiday + Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Pension plan, Health Care Cover, Life Assurance, Work Injury Insurance and Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.