Employer Brand Partner ( Remote, up to 12 months term)
ABOUT WIND RIVER
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to
accelerate the digital transformation of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems in an AI-first world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and sell at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as telecommunications, including 5G; industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining), connected healthcare and medical devices, automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles), and aerospace & defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a “Top Workplace”. If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world, in a caring, respectful culture that is based on growth mindset, diversity, inclusion and customer focused, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a newly created role reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition. We are looking for a Brand specialist for up to 12 months fixed term to drive our brand recognition from a Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) to a disruptive leader in intelligent systems platform in order to attract key talents. You will build our storytelling strategy online, partnering across the business to identify those stories, big and small. Success in this role means that we are known and sought after by talents and drawing in a sizeable pipeline of candidates who want to join the New Wind River.
- Grow our current social presence online (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. ) through targeted content and engagement. Identify new opportunities to build our brand online through new channels.
- In partnership with our D&I leader, launch and maintain additional tools/profiles that will provide insight into life at Wind River. This includes sharing podcasts, blogs, updating the careers site etc .
- Look for storytelling opportunities and develop regular content.
- Bring online engagement metrics to Talent Acquisition team; identify opportunities for improvement.
- Connect with the employee experience and cross- collaborate with employee advocates across the business who embody the Wind Way to tell their story.
- Lead virtual career fair events or scout for career fair events to build candidate pipeline.
- In collaboration with D&I Leader, drive candidate pipeline from diverse partnership groups
- Flex your writing skills through story development and recruiting pitches.
- 3+ years' experience in communications, employer brand, social media, recruitment or related role
- Proven record of accomplishment in increasing or transforming employer brand to attract talents.
- You are a natural storyteller who thrives in technology driven business solutions.
- Can demonstrate social media expertise, especially in LinkedIn.
- Good organizational skills to be able to juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Proactive, adaptable, goal-oriented, and highly motivated
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.