Customer Success Manager
The Future is Software Defined
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River® is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformation of critical infrastructure systems with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability.
Wind River operates on the fundamental belief that some things are so important they simply cannot fail; this is why we exist. This belief imparts vital energy and urgency into our work and the way we operate, execute, and respond.
For nearly 40 years, Wind River has helped the world’s leading technology companies power generation after generation of the safest, most secure devices in the world. And in a new era of autonomy and connectivity, Wind River continues to lead the way. Our software runs the “can’t fail” computing systems of the most important modern infrastructure, including mission-critical aircraft, rail, automobiles, medical devices, manufacturing plants, and communications networks.
Our technology is in more than 2 billion devices throughout the world and backed by our industry-leading professional services, award-winning customer support, and robust partner ecosystem.
To learn more, visit Wind River at http://www.windriver.com
For our EU locations in Munich, Germany, Swindon, UK, or in the Netherlands, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced:
Customer Success Manager
Creative, energized, and ambitious, you will partner with key customers to ensure that they successfully reach their business goals by implementing Wind River’s products and services. You effectively onboard these accounts, proactively drive adoption of our technology, and act as the voice of your customers internally at Wind River. You’re experienced at understanding the customer and their use cases and know that being a trusted partner is key to renewals and growth with Wind River. You’re at ease managing customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle. Your strong, adaptive communication skills and deep understanding of Wind River’s products enables you to speak effectively to different levels of the organization. This role is central to Wind River’s Acceleration Program.
Success will require:
- Creative problem solving and execution
- Business development
- Virtual leadership
- Technical understanding of Embedded Systems
Do you have what it takes?
- Serve as the primary post-sale point of contact to manage activities for Wind River’s strategic customers through strong proactive planning and execution, relationship building, and product knowledge.
- Develop and manage a success plan to ensure adoptions and expansion of our products.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s solutions and Wind River’s products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Education Services, Professional Services and Support organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals.
- Present technical concepts and specific solutions to stakeholders of varying technical comprehension in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention by monitoring the customer’s health and performing regular calls and quarterly success reviews.
- Proactively identify and mitigate any barriers to success that threaten your customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Proactively engage with Product Management and Engineering teams to identify and track enhancement requests and technical issues.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Wind River can better serve our customers.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Contribute to Wind River’s and Customer Success’ strategic goals by identifying opportunities for product, people, and process improvement.
- Occasionally travel to meet customers in-person
- 8+ years of experience in customer support, technical account management or field application engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the embedded industry.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills including the ability to present both business oriented solutions and advanced technical concepts.
- Comfortable presenting to executives
- Ability to quickly form rapport with various stakeholders
- Results-oriented, self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to customer adoption, engagement and expansion.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and other departments within Wind River.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related major.
- Experience with real-time embedded operating systems, development tools and/or Linux
Interested in joining a fast moving, professional and expert team of colleagues?
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.