Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Wind River is looking for a Treasury Manager to oversee the treasury function at the Company. The Treasury Manager will report to a Vice President of Finance and will be responsible for global cash management, bank account management, foreign exchange, capital markets and the global corporate insurance program. The candidate should be a self-starter and problem solver with solid financial and analytical skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environmental.
Interface & Collaboration
- This role will have high visibility across Finance and will have regular access to the Finance leadership at the Company, including the CFO.
- This position will report to the VP of Finance
- Develop an effective global cash management strategy to support the growth initiatives of the Company.
- Manage global banking operations including account openings, access and updates and commercial banking and lender relationships.
- Implement and maintain Treasury policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and compliance with internal controls.
- Identify and implement best practices and improve automation of key processes such as cash and foreign currency reporting and forecasting.
- Develop treasury and cash management metrics and provide regular reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Provide support to Finance leadership to develop an effective foreign cash repatriation strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the Company’s insurance programs including assessment of risks and maintenance of appropriate insurance coverages in response to identified risks on a worldwide basis.
- Support external audit requirements.
- Serve as a Treasury point of contact to peers across the organization.
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- Ability to adapt to varied responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated familiarity with accounting concepts/principles
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics, CFA/CTP a plus
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance or business, direct treasury experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Multi-national experience is highly desirable
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Pet friendly environment
- Pet Insurance
- Christmas, Thanksgiving & July 4th Soft Shutdown periods
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- 401K + Company Match
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
- Management Training
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.