Simics Engineering Intern
Engineering internship personnel will work with senior engineering personnel to assist with various areas of the product design, prototyping, debugging, testing and production release of Simics product. Design and implementation will require introductory experience and skills in C, C++, and Phython. All engineering interns should be innovative, self-motivated, and should be able to work with minimal supervision after receiving initial direction from higher-level engineers. This is a unique opportunity to further accelerate innovations by delivering simulation solutions.
- Work with senior engineering personnel to assist with various areas of the product design, prototyping, debugging, testing and production release of Simics product
- Development and testing of Simics infrastcutre, tools, scripts and product
- Completes moderately complex tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in :
- C, C++
- Passion for learning
- Ability to take instruction and work with others
- Linux expertise
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.